Trade Channel - Foodservice
- Supplied in Mission Foodservice branded packs and outer cases.
- Our frozen Tortillas contain NO preservatives.
- Transported and delivered frozen to maximise shelf life and product quality.
- Allows tighter control on waste: simple defrost as needed.
- Soft, flexible tortillas allow rolling and folding without cracking.
- Ideal to Wrap Up any kind of food to choice. The Tortillas can be served cold, warm, oven baked, microwave heated and even deep fried.
Defrosting & Handling Guidelines
- Remove case from freezer storage (minus 18°C).
- Open case and decant packs onto tray (do not stack more than 2 packs high, to avoid sticking).
- Defrost for a minimum of 12 hours or until fully thawed.
- Flour tortillas require loosening before packs are opened, so: - Allow pack to defrost - Loosen tortillas by bending packs several times both ways - Open pack and slowly separate tortillas
- Once defrosted, close firmly after opening and keep in a cool place (max 7ºC). Use within 7 days.
- Do not refreeze after thawing.
|Product description per S.U.||wght per S.U.||S.U. per case||cases per euro pallet||minimum life|
|18 Flour Tortillas 30 cm||1650g||80||30||12 mths|
|18 Flour Tortillas 25 cm||1240g||80||60||12 mths|
|18 Flour Tortillas 20 cm||770g||80||70||12 mths|
|18 Flour Tortillas 16,5 cm||490g||80||120||12 mths|
|18 Flour Tortillas 30 cm||1650g||4||30||12 mths|
|18 Flour Tortillas 25 cm||1240g||4||40||12 mths|
|18 Flour Tortillas 20 cm||770g||8||42||12 mths|
|18 Flour Tortillas 16,5 cm||490g||8||60||12 mths|