We are now recruiting for a Quality Assurance Technician at our Seaham site to undertake a series of line checks and audits to ensure products and paperwork systems are produced and completed in a consistent manner to achieve prescribed product quality standards.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Ensure products meet agreed quality standards by regular product inspections etc.
• Work with the shift team to ensure overall performance achieves agreed KPI's
• Assist in carrying out foreign body investigations
• Undertake internal audits as directed by the QA Supervisor
• Highlight areas of poor quality performance and identify methods of improvement
• Follow up non-conformances and required corrective actions from GMP/PPC audits
• Carry out routine product testing, pH, moisture content etc.
Qualifications and job skills required
• Basic understanding of factory processes
• Basic understanding of retailer and third party audit standards
• Basic understanding of HACCP